Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 5 mins
Cook 25 mins
This is a creation of mine that my husband said that I must share with everyone. He loves this dish and can't wait for the next time I make it.
- ****Dependingon how many people you are serving and how big their appetite is you will have to adjust this recipe accordingly.
- Heat up frying pan.
- Put in a little bit of margarine.
- Approximately 2 teaspoons.
- Pour in the 2 cups of duck sauce.
- Lower the heat to medium or just below medium.
- Add in the rest of the margarine.
- Let it melt in with the duck sauce.
- Stir to blend together as the margarine melts.
- Make sure that your heat is not too high.
- The duck sauce mixture should be barely bubbling.
- Add the pork chops.
- Depending on the size of your frying pan, you may only be able to cook two at a time.
- The pork chops are to be cooked slowly.
- Turn the pork chops after they have been in the pan for about 10 minutes.
- After 10 more minutes cook them for at least another 5 minutes on each side.
- After they are done put them aside and repeat the cooking process with the remaining pork chops.
- After you are done cooking the chops, you will have to sample the gravy.
- If it is too sweet you will need to add a little bit more margarine.
- You will want a balance between the two.
- You do not want one taste to over power another.
- When the sauce is done pour it over each individual serving of pork chops.
- There may be left over gravy that you can put in a bowl if someone wants more.
- You can also freeze the left over gravy and re use it for when you cook pork again.
Absolutely delicious and very easy. Definately a keeper!