1/4 Photos of Pork Chops in a Bundle
1 hr 15 mins
THIS IS COMFORT FOOD! This is a easy weeknight dish. I serve it with a garden salad and some hot yeasty rolls, with butter.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Lay out 4 large heavy duty foil squares, large size foil.
- 2Divide onion and potatoes evenly between squares. Onions on bottom keep potatoes from sticking to the foil.
- 3Season each chop with salt and pepper and place 1 chop on top of onion and potatoes on each square.
- 4Divide carrots and peas equally onto each chop.
- 5Mix soup and milk and divide equally, pouring over peas and carrots.
- 6Season lightly again with salt and pepper.
- 7Pull up corners and seal foil tightly.
- 8Place in 375 degree oven for 1 hour, or until potatoes are tender, and chops are done.
- 9Remove from oven and rest 10 minutes.
- 10Pour each bundle onto plate or pasta bowl and serve.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pork Chops in a Bundle
Serving Size: 1 (535 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 545.0
- Calories from Fat 183
- Total Fat 20.4 g
- Saturated Fat 6.6 g
- Cholesterol 142.4 mg
- Sodium 447.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 41.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.1 g
- Sugars 6.8 g
- Protein 47.6 g