- 2 pork loin chops, 3/4 inch thick
- 1 small onion, thinly sliced
- 1⁄4 teaspoon caraway seed
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon paprika
- 1⁄8 teaspoon dried dill
- 1 dash garlic powder
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 1⁄3 cup sour cream
Directions See How It's Made
- Trim fat from chops.
- Brown chops in small amount of hot fat in 8-inch skillet; drain off excess fat.
- Combine onion, caraway seed, salt, paprika, dillweed, garlic powder and water; add to skillet.
- Cover and cook over medium heat for 1 hour or till pork chops are tender.
- Transfer chops to warm platter.
- Stir sour cream into meat drippings in skillet.
- Heat through but do not boil.
- Spoon sauce over chops.