Prep 10 mins
Cook 45 mins
Pork Chops Hawaiian appeared on the back of a can of Campbell's Beef Broth around 1973, or at least that is when I found it. Our family instantly loved it served over rice. It is really easy to prepare and enjoy any night of the week; however, it seems like a special occasion! What better for your family!
- 4 pork chops, about 1 pound
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can beef broth, Campbell's
- 1⁄2 cup pineapple tidbits, drained
- 1⁄4 cup green bell pepper, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup ketchup
- 1 tablespoon white vinegar
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- In skillet, brown chops; pour off fat.
- Add remaining ingredients except the water and cornstarch.
- Cover; simmer 45 minutes.
- Stir now and then.
- Mix 2 T. water and 1 T. cornstarch.
- Stir into sauce, cooking and stirring until thickened.
Simple and delicious! We served ours w/ rice, which was perfect.