From Sharing Our Best - Valley County Hospital and Long Term Care, c. 1994.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Brown chops; sprinkle with salt and set aside.
- 2Combine soup, milk, sour ceam, pepper and 1/2 t salt. Stir in potatoes, 1/2 cup cheese, 1/2 cup French fried onion.
- 3Spoon into 9x13-inch pan.
- 4Arrange pork chops over top. Bake covered at 350*F for 40 minutes.
- 5Top with remaining cheese and onions.
- 6Bake uncovered for 5 minutes longer, or until cheese has melted.
Browse Our Top Pork Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pork Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pork Chops & Hash Browns Potato Bake
Serving Size: 1 (422 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 638.1
- Calories from Fat 364
- Total Fat 40.5 g
- Saturated Fat 17.5 g
- Cholesterol 111.6 mg
- Sodium 821.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 37.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.6 g
- Sugars 2.6 g
- Protein 32.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: