1/1 Photo of Pork Chops Garnished With Peppers & Onions
Chef DEEdeeCOOK's Note:
Lean pork chops dipped in flour and fried slightly brown. Garnished with saute' bell peppers and onion. Sprinkeled with "All Seasoned Pepper", garlic powder and seasoned salt. The taste is heavenly and looks like it came from a elegant exquiste restaurant.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Pour vegetable oil in large skillet, enough to just cover bottom, put heat on med high.
- 2Roll pork chops in flour pressing to knead flour into chop as much as possible.
- 3Lay chops into skillet to fry. (pork chop should sizzle just a little as you put it in.).
- 4Sprinkle with season salt, seasoned pepper and garlic powder to your taste.
- 5Turn chops over and repeat. Cook till done all the way thru.
- 6Slice your bell peppers and onion and put over chops. Saute and serve. walla -- .
Browse Our Top Pork Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pork Chops Garnished With Peppers & Onions
Serving Size: 1 (726 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 902.7
- Calories from Fat 512
- Total Fat 56.9 g
- Saturated Fat 21.2 g
- Cholesterol 194.9 mg
- Sodium 162.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 37.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.8 g
- Sugars 2.9 g
- Protein 56.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: