- 6 pork chops, boneless
- 59.14 ml brown sugar
- 4.92 ml ground ginger
- 118.29 ml low sodium soy sauce
- 59.14 ml ketchup
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Trim off the fat and place pork chops in slow cooker.
- Combine remaining ingredients and pour over pork chops.
- Cook on Low setting for 4 hours, depending on thickness of your chop.
- Add some cornstarch to thicken the juice.
- This can be done the last 30 minutes of cooking or on the stove top in a sauce pan.