Prep 5 mins
Cook 4 hrs
Adapted from an allrecipes posting by KOORBRUS
- 6 pork chops, boneless
- 1⁄4 cup brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1⁄2 cup low sodium soy sauce
- 1⁄4 cup ketchup
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- salt and pepper
- Trim off the fat and place pork chops in slow cooker.
- Combine remaining ingredients and pour over pork chops.
- Cook on Low setting for 4 hours, depending on thickness of your chop.
- Add some cornstarch to thicken the juice.
- This can be done the last 30 minutes of cooking or on the stove top in a sauce pan.
Made this according to directions - not even adding any extra "salt" as listed in final ingredient. These are absolutely horrible. I will have to throw the entire dish away. WAY too salty.
This is a fantastic way to prepare pork chops. I used 4 lean chops and prepared as directed. Prior to serving the sauce was placed in a pan and thickened with cornstarch. The chops were added and allowed to glaze before serving on a bed of rice. This is one to go into my keeper file. Made for Aussie Swap.