Recipe by mer@
Another recipe from 1001 Slow Cooker Recipes. I was surprised at how tender the pork chops turned out! I also added a 14 oz can of diced tomatoes because I like a lot of sauce, too!
- 6 pork loin chops, 3/4 inch thick
- 1 onion, halved and sliced
- 1 (8 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1⁄4 cup brown sugar, packed
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon seasoning salt
Directions See How It's Made
- Brown pork chops in skillet on both sides and place in sprayed slow cooker. Place onions over pork chops.
- Combine tomato sauce, brown sugar, Worcestershire sauce, seasoned salt and 1/4 cup water in bowl and spoon over onions and pork chops.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 4 to 5 hours.