Prep 20 mins
Cook 1 hr 30 mins
This is a recipe from my aunt. I have no idea where she got this recipe, but it is yummy!
- 1 teaspoon butter or 1 teaspoon margarine
- 4 -6 pork chops (I use boneless)
- sliced potato (drained)
- cream-style corn
- garlic (optional)
- Melt butter or margarine.
- If desired add garlic.
- Brown pork chops on both sides arrange in bottom of a casserole dish.
- Put drained potatoes in skillet and stir to coat in pork chop drippings.
- Layer potatoes over pork chops season to taste.
- Pour creamed corn evenly over potatoes.
- Cover and bake at 350°F for 30-90 minutes.
- Serve with applesauce.
this isn't horrible or anything, just not all that special. i followed the recipe exact, but it wasn't all that flavorful or lovely, unfortunately. don't see any repeat in my future.
This is a very simple dish to make. My husband actually said I should make this again. I was a leery about it when I put it together~not the prettiest looking dish but very tasty. I also baked it for only 40 minutes and it turned out perfect.
This was a very good dish. Easy to put together and bake. We don't like canned potatoes, so I cooked 2 medium potatoes then sliced them and browned them a bit in bacon drippings. The dish looked very nice, and the meat was very tender. I only baked it for 40 minutes. Thanks for sharing this tasty recipe. I will make this one again.