Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr 30 mins
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1⁄4 cup milk
- 4 medium potatoes, sliced
- salt and pepper
- 1⁄4 small onion, sliced
- 3 slices American cheese, broken
- 1 (8 ounce) can French style green beans
- 4 pork chops
- garlic salt
- Reserve 4 TBSP soup.
- combine remaining soup and milk.
- Add potatoes, salt, pepper and onoin.
- Pour into greased casserole dish; dot with chesse.
- add beans over top of cheese.
- Place chops on mixture.
- spread chops with remaining soup.
- sprinkle with garlic salt.
- Cover;bake at 325degrees for 1 1/2 hours.
- remove cover for last 30 minutes of baking time.