Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
- 4 pork loin chops (1/2 inch thick)
- 1 small onion
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 4 medium red potatoes, cubed
- 1 cup thinly sliced carrot
- 1 (4 1/2 ounce) jar sliced mushrooms or 1 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can low-fat cream of celery soup, undiluted
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 1 teaspoon salt (optional)
- 1⁄2-1 teaspoon dried thyme
- In a large skillet, cook pork and onion in oil until meat is browned, drain.
- Top with potatoes, carrots, and mushrooms.
- Combine the soup, water, salt if desired and thyme.
- Pour over vegetables.
- Bring to a boil, reduce heat.
- Cover and simmer for 25-30 minutes or until vegetables are tender.
Delicious Dinner, served it with a green salad, I used cream of chicken soup, fresh mushrooms and Baked it covered in the oven till the potates & carrots were done. Thank you Mimi, adding this recipe to my delicious dinner recipes.
Very Very Very tasty meal. My husband and I really enjoyed it and it was quite simple to make. We will be making this meal again.
Very simple to make. Your taste buds will explode at the delicious flavor presented in this excellent dish!