Top Review by Barb G.
Delicious Dinner, served it with a green salad, I used cream of chicken soup, fresh mushrooms and Baked it covered in the oven till the potates & carrots were done. Thank you Mimi, adding this recipe to my delicious dinner recipes.
- 4 pork loin chops (1/2 inch thick)
- 1 small onion
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 4 medium red potatoes, cubed
- 1 cup thinly sliced carrot
- 1 (4 1/2 ounce) jar sliced mushrooms or 1 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can low-fat cream of celery soup, undiluted
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 1 teaspoon salt (optional)
- 1⁄2-1 teaspoon dried thyme
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large skillet, cook pork and onion in oil until meat is browned, drain.
- Top with potatoes, carrots, and mushrooms.
- Combine the soup, water, salt if desired and thyme.
- Pour over vegetables.
- Bring to a boil, reduce heat.
- Cover and simmer for 25-30 minutes or until vegetables are tender.