Top Review by Wendy G
This was so good. Very tender meat. I skipped the potatoes and onion and had stuffing on the side. Worked just fine. I browned my chops with the seasoned flour I've always used, but browned for less time than I usually do to allow for an hour in the oven. And if that's not enough...WICKED EASY CLEAN UP!!! Be careful how you open the foil packets, and you can just put the pan back on your shelf! Thanks so much for posting a great recipe.
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 4 pork chops
- 1 small onion, thinly sliced
- 2 medium potatoes, thinly sliced
- 1 package frozen corn on the cob
- 1 teaspoon dill weed (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350ºF.
- In large skillet heat oil.
- Brown pork chops in oil; season with pepper.
- Place 1 pork chop on center of each piece of foil.
- Place 1/4 of onion and potato slices on top of each pork chop.
- Place 1 frozen ear of corn next to pork chop on foil.
- Sprinkle 1/4 teaspoon dill weed over each dinner, if desired; top with 1 tablespoon butter.
- Fold foil around pork chop and corn; seal top and sides securely.
- Place packets in 15 x 10-inch jellyroll pan.
- Bake for 1 hour or until corn is hot and potatoes and pork chops are tender.