Posting in response to a request.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Lightly dredge chops in flour; shake off excess.
- 2In a large skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat.
- 3Add the chops and brown them, about 5 minutes per side.
- 4Season chops with the salt and pepper and transfer to a baking dish.
- 5Bake in 350-degree oven 15 minutes.
- 6Pour off fat from skillet.
- 7Add wine, mustard, tomato purée, and chopped chives to skillet.
- 8Stir sauce over medium heat, scraping up any browned pieces.
- 9Reduce heat to low and simmer sauce, stirring often, about 5 to 7 minutes.
- 10Turn off heat.
- 11Divide the chops among individual dinner plates and lower oven temperature to 200 degrees, leaving the door open to hasten cooling.
- 12Return chops to oven to keep warm.
- 13Add juices that have accumulated in baking pan to sauce in the skillet.
- 14Reheat sauce over medium heat until bubbly; turn off heat and season with salt and pepper to taste.
- 15Top each chop with a few spoonfuls of sauce and garnish with chive slivers.
Browse Our Top Pork Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pork Chops Dijonnaise
Serving Size: 1 (979 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 321.8
- Calories from Fat 212
- Total Fat 23.6 g
- Saturated Fat 7.9 g
- Cholesterol 68.8 mg
- Sodium 141.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 0.4 g
- Protein 19.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: