Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Quick & yummy recipe that I made last night, and LOVED! I used sliced pork loin instead of chops, and I didn't have any low-carb Italian, so used Woody's Parmesan Peppercorn, instead. And surprisingly, it didn't have a STRONG mustard flavor, even with 3 tbs of dijon. Another keeper from Better Homes & Gardens "Phase I Low Carb Recipes."
- In a large skillet, cook meat in hot oil over medium-high heat for 5 minutes or just until brown, turning once.
- Remove meat from skillet.
- In a small bowl combine mustard, Italian dressing and pepper; set aside.
- Add onion to skillet.
- Cook and stir over medium heat for 5 minutes.
- Push onion aside; return meat to skillet.
- Spread mustard mixture over meat.
- Cover and cook over medium-low heat for 10 minutes or until done (160 degrees F) and juices run clear.
- Serve with onion over meat.
Delicious and easy way with pork chops! I used Bernstein's Restaurant Recipe Italian as that is what was in the house. Just mustard-y enough to off-set the Waldorf Salad I made as an accompaniment. Thanks for a tasty recipe!