Quick & yummy recipe that I made last night, and LOVED! I used sliced pork loin instead of chops, and I didn't have any low-carb Italian, so used Woody's Parmesan Peppercorn, instead. And surprisingly, it didn't have a STRONG mustard flavor, even with 3 tbs of dijon. Another keeper from Better Homes & Gardens "Phase I Low Carb Recipes."
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large skillet, cook meat in hot oil over medium-high heat for 5 minutes or just until brown, turning once.
- 2Remove meat from skillet.
- 3In a small bowl combine mustard, Italian dressing and pepper; set aside.
- 4Add onion to skillet.
- 5Cook and stir over medium heat for 5 minutes.
- 6Push onion aside; return meat to skillet.
- 7Spread mustard mixture over meat.
- 8Cover and cook over medium-low heat for 10 minutes or until done (160 degrees F) and juices run clear.
- 9Serve with onion over meat.
Browse Our Top Pork Loins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pork Chops Dijon - Low Carb
Serving Size: 1 (325 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 297.9
- Calories from Fat 209
- Total Fat 23.3 g
- Saturated Fat 7.9 g
- Cholesterol 68.8 mg
- Sodium 56.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 1.1 g
- Protein 18.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
low-carb italian salad dressing