Recipe by Chef 'Diva Divine
Ingredients for this are usually kept on hand, which makes this dish that much more appealing. Low Cholesterol
- 3 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons low-fat Italian salad dressing
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cayenne
- 1 onion (med. sliced)
- cooking spray
- 4 pork loin chops (1/2-inchthick approx 1 1/4lb)
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine mustard, dressing, & pepper; set aside.
- Spray skillet with cooking spray. Preheat skilletover medium-high heat. Add chops & brown on both sides. Remove chops from skillet.
- Add onion to skillet. Cook and stir over medium heat for 3 minutes. Push onion aside; return chops to skillet. Spread mustard mixture over chops. Cover and cook over medium-low heat for 15 minutes or till pork is no longer pink. Serve onions over pork chops.