Recipe by Hey Jude
I haven't made these in a while but I remember how tasty they were! I've included the 30 minute marinating time in the prep time. Adapted from a Madame Wong recipe.
- 4 boneless pork chops
- 2 tablespoons light soy sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon white pepper
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons sesame seed oil
- 4 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1 cup oil (for frying)
- cilantro (to garnish, and additional flavor)
Directions See How It's Made
- Pound pork chops to thin them a bit; combine next five ingredients and marinate the chops in the mixture for 30 minutes, then drain.
- Dredge pork chops with cornstarch.
- Heat oil in a wok or skillet; fry chops until golden brown; cook about 5 minutes each side.
- Drain on paper towel.
- Place on a platter and garnish with cilantro.