Prep 40 mins
Cook 10 mins
I haven't made these in a while but I remember how tasty they were! I've included the 30 minute marinating time in the prep time. Adapted from a Madame Wong recipe.
- 4 boneless pork chops
- 2 tablespoons light soy sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon white pepper
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons sesame seed oil
- 4 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1 cup oil (for frying)
- cilantro (to garnish, and additional flavor)
- Pound pork chops to thin them a bit; combine next five ingredients and marinate the chops in the mixture for 30 minutes, then drain.
- Dredge pork chops with cornstarch.
- Heat oil in a wok or skillet; fry chops until golden brown; cook about 5 minutes each side.
- Drain on paper towel.
- Place on a platter and garnish with cilantro.
We love chinese food and we loved these pork chops! The taste of the sesame oil really comes through.
These pork chops are AWESOME! Very moist and delicious. Easy to make also. Thanks Hey Jude