1/1 Photo of Pork Chops Charcutiere
Delicious, easy, and very satisfying. Good with mashed potatoes or rice.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oil in a skillet. Add chops and brown lightly on both sides. Add onions. Cover pan and simmer on low heat for 5 minutes.
- 2Add salt and pepper, to taste and continue cooking, covered, over low heat until chops are cooked through, 10-15 minutes. Remove chops from pan.
- 3To the onions in the pan, add the consomme, tomato paste, dry mustard, and brown sugar. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer 2 minutes.
- 4Blen together flour and water. Pour into mixture in pan, stirring, and continue to cook until thick. Put chops in gravy in pan and reheat.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pork Chops Charcutiere
Serving Size: 1 (377 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 767.3
- Calories from Fat 357
- Total Fat 39.6 g
- Saturated Fat 12.4 g
- Cholesterol 274.6 mg
- Sodium 957.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 4.6 g
- Protein 86.4 g