Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr 5 mins
This is a great casserole! And it keeps the fat content down.
- 4 boneless pork chops
- 1⁄4 teaspoon italian seasoning
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 2 large potatoes, peeled and sliced
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 3 teaspoons butter
- 1 teaspoon flour
- 1 teaspoon chopped green pepper
- Sprinkle chops with italian seasoning and pepper.
- Arrange in center of greased 13x9 pan.
- Layer potatoes, onions, butter, flour and green pepper around the chops.
- Cover and bake at 325* for 45 minutes.
- Uncover and bake for 20 more minutes.
This was a very simple recipe. It cooked really good & smelled wonderful. The only thing I would do different is delete the flour, it coated the potatoes and made them taste.