1/1 Photo of Pork Chops Ardennaise
1 hr 15 mins
A simple dish from A Taste of the Good Life.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place bacon in a bowl and cover with wine and onions.
- 2Let stand for 30 minutes.
- 3Drain and reserve wine.
- 4Lightly season pork chops and dredge in flour.
- 5Heat butter and fry chops over moderate heat for 6 to 7 minutes per side.
- 6Add bacon and onions.
- 7Continue cooking for 2 to 3 minutes.
- 8Add the cream and the reserved wine and simmer for 10 to 12
- 10Remove chops to a warm serving platter.
- 11Slightly reduce the sauce, add mustard and parsley.
- 12Adjust seasonings and spoon sauce over chops.
Browse Our Top Pork Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pork Chops Ardennaise
Serving Size: 1 (365 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 841.4
- Calories from Fat 658
- Total Fat 73.1 g
- Saturated Fat 31.7 g
- Cholesterol 186.2 mg
- Sodium 734.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 0.9 g
- Protein 27.3 g