- 2 -3 pork chops, center cut, bone in cut 3/4 inch thick
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 hot cherry peppers (or can use recipe #475540) or 4 sweet red cherry peppers, pickled and sliced (or can use Pickled Cherry Peppers)
- 1⁄2 cup pickling brine from cherry pepper
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Remove stems and seeds from cherry peppers. Slice the peppers into 1/4" strips. Lightly salt and pepper the pork chops on both sides.
- Place a heavy bottom skillet over medium high heat and add the olive oil. When the oil is very hot and shimmering, add the pork chops. Sprinkle 1/2 of the minced garlic on the chops and cook for about 2 minutes.
- Add the sliced cherry peppers and cook for another minute or two. When chops are golden brown on the bottom turn them over. Add the rest of the minced garlic and continue cooking for another minute, then add the brine. Turn heat up to high and finish the chops to your taste, just don't overcook.
- Remove the chops to a warm plate and reduce the pan sauce by half. Spoon the cooked peppers over the chops and pour the pan sauce over all.