Recipe by Maya's Mommy
This is a very easy and flexible dish to make. It has a simple taste, nothing fancy. Feel free to add your own personal touches to it if you like. I hope you enjoy it!
Top Review by Wayne Reglin
This turned out very tasty. The chops I used had been marinaded with spices, oil and garlic so am not sure how much the taste was influenced. Perhaps a touch of garlic would not be amiss in the original recipe? Preparation could not be more simple, throw it together and throw it in the oven. Thank you very much Maya.
- 5 -6 pork chops (boneless or with bones)
- 2 -3 large potatoes, peeled and cut into pieces
- 1 medium onion, cut into pieces
- 2 cups carrots (baby carrots can also be used)
- 1 green peppers or 1 red pepper, cut into slices
- 4 -5 slices American cheese, cut into strips (can use more depending on how big casserole dish is)
Directions See How It's Made
- Set oven to 350 degrees.
- Take the chops and sprinkle them with salt and pepper.
- Place the chops in a frying pan or skillet and cook them until brown.
- Feel free to add a bit of cooking oil if u so desire.
- Once brown, remove the chops to the casserole dish and place on the bottom.
- Add remaining ingredients.
- Place the cheese on top of the dish.
- Cover with aluminum foil.
- Place in oven and bake for 2 hours.