Recipe by Shawn C
Gotta have some other way to make pork chops and I always have the ingredients on hand.
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (8 ounce) carton sour cream
- 6 pork chops
- parsley flakes (optional)
- salt and pepper
- 5 cups potatoes, sliced 1/4 inch thick
- Combine soup and sour cream in bowl, mixing well.
- Coat pork chops with seasoned flour.
- Place potatoes in 9x13x2-inch buttered casserole.
- Arrange pork chops on top.
- Cover with sour cream mixture.
- Bake at 350°F for about 1 1/4 hours or until pork chops are tender.