Recipe by Janabelle
This is my favorite dish to make on a cool night or a blustery winter day.
Top Review by Annacia
I made this for 2 men tonight and there is not a spud scrap left. After reading the other reviews I pre-nuked the potatoes, sliced them very thin and baked @ 375 for the first 30 min with the following 60 mins at 350 and they came out just right with that method. My guys didn't think that the recipe was bland and they both gave it a 4 with a smile.
- 5 pork chops
- 4 large potatoes, peeled and sliced
- 1 yellow onion, sliced
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon French's mustard or 1 tablespoon grainy mustard
- salt and pepper
- 1 (5 ounce) can evaporated milk
Directions See How It's Made
- In a bowl combine soups, Worcestershire, milk, mustard and salt and pepper.
- In a baking dish layer pork chops, taters and onions.
- Pour milk mixture over layers.
- Place aluminum foil on top and bake at 350°F for one hour.
- Remove foil and continue to bake for 30 minutes.