- 4 pork chops
- 3 cups dry breadcrumbs
- 1⁄2 teaspoon poultry seasoning
- 1⁄4 cup butter, melted
- 1 onion, diced
- 1⁄4 cup water
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1⁄3 cup water
Directions See How It's Made
- Brown pork chops.
- While pork chops are browning,mix together bread crumbs,poultry seasoning, melted butter, diced onion, and 1/4 cup water in large bowl.
- Mix well and set aside.
- In another bowl, mix cream of mushroom soup and 1/3 cup water.
- Mix well.
- Place browned pork chops in baking dish.
- Cover pork chops and stuffing mix with topping.
- Cover with foil.
- Bake at 350°F for 1 hour.