Prep 10 mins
Cook 50 mins
Tasty, zesty, and easy to prepare. We have made this dish for many years. You won't be disappointed.
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, pressed
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper (to taste)
- 1⁄8 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes (to taste)
- 1 teaspoon crushed rosemary, to taste
- 4 pork chops, 1-inch thick
- 2 cups chopped fresh tomatoes (prefer Roma)
- 3 teaspoons minced parsley
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 3⁄4 lb spaghetti
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 4 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- Melt butter with olive oil in a large heavy skillet. Add garlic, pepper, and red pepper. Rub rosemary into the pork chops then brown slowly in skillet. Add tomatoes, parsley, and salt. Cover and cook slowly for 20 minutes. Uncover and cook an additional 20 minutes or until tender. Cook the spaghetti, drain and toss with butter and Parmesan. Add 1/2 cup sauce to the spaghetti on a hot platter, arrange the chops on the spaghetti and pour sauce over all. Suggest you serve with Caesar salad.
My family loves this recipe? I have to make it for a lot of people, so I am using the crock pot this time!
This is a delicious recipe! I'm really not a fan of pork chops, but these were exceptional. I did add a bit of italian dressing to the final product and it just added to the zesty flavor of it all. I will definitely make this again. Also, I think this would be good with chicken!
.,.and if I could give it six stars I would. The pork chops were moist, tasty and the pasta was the perfect addition. Definitely, one of my new favorites.