Recipe by Richie352
kind of like a casserole that will have them beating down the door foe more!
Top Review by NorthwestGal
This was quite easy to prepare, and it was delicious. This is perfect for those nights when you don't have a lot of time to spend in the kitchen. Thanks for sharing your recipe, Richie352. Made for Fall 2012 Pick-A-Chef.
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can chicken broth
- 6 thin slice pork chops
- 6 cups thin slice potatoes
- 1 dash paprika
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350.
- In a sauce pan, 1 tbs butter over medium heat, add salt, pepper,and flour. Pour chicken broth in, stir and cook until mixture boils and thickens. Remove from heat and set aside.
- In a skillet brown pork chops in 1 tbs of butter. Grease cooking dish with remaining butter, and layer potatoes. Pour mixture over potatoes, place pork chops on top. Sprinkle paprika over chops.
- Cover and bake for 1 hour. Un cover and bake 30 minute.