1/2 Photos of Pork Chops and Rice
1 hr 10 mins
Jacqueline in KY's Note:
An old friend gave me this recipe several years ago, the first time I made it my mother fell in love with it and she would make it so much, because it is so easy, that we all got sick of it. But it really is a good recipe if you don't over cook it.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place uncooked rice in bottom of a greased dish.
- 2Cover rice with sliced onion.
- 3Lay pork chops over onion and rice.
- 4Salt and pepper.
- 5Pour beef consomme and water over all.
- 6Bake in covered dish for 1 hour at 450 degrees F.
- 7I always decrease the rice it calls for because, we are not big rice eaters.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pork Chops and Rice
Serving Size: 1 (356 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 862.9
- Calories from Fat 261
- Total Fat 29.0 g
- Saturated Fat 10.0 g
- Cholesterol 150.0 mg
- Sodium 1025.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 85.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.1 g
- Sugars 2.5 g
- Protein 59.4 g