An old friend gave me this recipe several years ago, the first time I made it my mother fell in love with it and she would make it so much, because it is so easy, that we all got sick of it. But it really is a good recipe if you don't over cook it.
- Place uncooked rice in bottom of a greased dish.
- Cover rice with sliced onion.
- Lay pork chops over onion and rice.
- Salt and pepper.
- Pour beef consomme and water over all.
- Bake in covered dish for 1 hour at 450 degrees F.
- I always decrease the rice it calls for because, we are not big rice eaters.