Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
This recipe is a favorite with my whole family and very easy to put together.
- 6 pork loin chops (I prefer center cut)
- 4 -6 large idaho potatoes (peeled & sliced)
- 1⁄4 cup soy sauce (or to taste)
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon season salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Place sliced potatoes in a 13X9 baking pan sprayed with cooking spray.
- Sprinkle potatoes with season salt.
- Layer pork chops on top of potatoes.
- Pour soy sauce over pork chops and then sprinkle with garlic powder and pepper.
- Cover with foil.
- Bake for 1 to 1 1/2 hour or until pork chops are cooked and potatoes are tender.