Recipe by Panhandle Sam
My husband doesn't like meat covered in a lot of stuff, because he likes to taste the meat itself. However, he also loves onions. So, that's where this recipe came from. I, personally, don't care too much for pork chops, but these do fine. Very easy, too.
Directions See How It's Made
- Peel onion and coarsely chop.
- Drizzle oil on the bottom of a large frying pan (I use canola oil). Heat to medium-hi; add onions.
- Meanwhile, rinse chops and pat dry. Sprinkle both sides with salt and pepper, to taste.
- Stir onions, and move to the outer edge of the pan. Add chops to the pan.
- Cook about 3 minutes, per side, until nicely browned and center is no longer pink, stirring onions around occasionally.
- Serve pork chops topped with onions.