Recipe by Amy V
I got this off the internet some time ago, I can't quite remember where...I know the combination sounds strange...but the pork chops fall apart and EVERYONE that tries it, LOVES it!!!
Top Review by Miss Annie
This was exceptionally good. I used a pork roast also, since I wanted to have some leftovers. My husband and I enjoyed this so much. They gravy was excellent, and there was enough for the noodles. The next time I make this dish, I will have mashed potatoes instead of noodles or rice. It was so easy and so good. Thanks for posting this one, Amy.
- 4 -8 pork chops
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can condensed cream of celery soup
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (15 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 3 tablespoons dry onion soup mix
- 1 (16 ounce) bag wide egg noodles
Directions See How It's Made
- Season chops as you would normally season your meat.
- Brown chops under broiler 20 minutes or in non-stick skillet, just until brown.
- Place in Crockpot.
- In large bowl, combine all other ingredients except egg noodles.
- The sauce should resemble the thickness of gravy to adhere to the noodles.
- Pour sauce over pork chops in the Crockpot.
- Be sure chops are covered by the sauce.
- Cook on low 8-10 hours.
- Serve over bed of egg noodles.
- *Originalcooks notes: I used 8 chops to ensure leftovers.
- You can use 4, but you will be left with a lot of sauce.