Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 hrs
I got this off the internet some time ago, I can't quite remember where...I know the combination sounds strange...but the pork chops fall apart and EVERYONE that tries it, LOVES it!!!
- Season chops as you would normally season your meat.
- Brown chops under broiler 20 minutes or in non-stick skillet, just until brown.
- Place in Crockpot.
- In large bowl, combine all other ingredients except egg noodles.
- The sauce should resemble the thickness of gravy to adhere to the noodles.
- Pour sauce over pork chops in the Crockpot.
- Be sure chops are covered by the sauce.
- Cook on low 8-10 hours.
- Serve over bed of egg noodles.
- *Originalcooks notes: I used 8 chops to ensure leftovers.
- You can use 4, but you will be left with a lot of sauce.
This was exceptionally good. I used a pork roast also, since I wanted to have some leftovers. My husband and I enjoyed this so much. They gravy was excellent, and there was enough for the noodles. The next time I make this dish, I will have mashed potatoes instead of noodles or rice. It was so easy and so good. Thanks for posting this one, Amy.
I was a bit skeptical when I saw the "gravy" ingredients after mixing them up... BUT This was great! The chops literally fell to pieces when I took them out of the crock. Dh ended up eating all the leftovers before they had a chance to BE leftovers. I was content just to eat the gravy over noodles. Yum! Thanks!
Great recipe,Amy!!Made one change and that was to use a pork roast.The meat was so tender I didnt need a knife to cut it!!Loved the hint of tomato.I served this with both noodles and steamed white rice!!Definatly a hit!!Will make this again!!Thanks for sharing!!