Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
Here's a good recipe for pork chops from Campbell's Kitchen which I modified to my taste.
- 4 boneless pork chops, 3/4 ",thick each
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1⁄2 cup sliced onion
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can pork gravy
- 1⁄4 cup water
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- Heat oil in skillet.
- Add chops and cook until browned.
- Add onion and cook 10 minutes or until chops are done.
- Add gravy, mustard and water.
- Heat through.
- Serve with rice or potatoes and your favorite vegetables.