1/2 Photos of Pork Chops and Gravy
5 hrs 10 mins
Shawn C's Note:
I love this for busy days when I have the extra time in the morning to set things up or I may even start the process the night before then refrigerate till the morning and throw in the crock pot. I almost always double everything except the chops for LOTS-O-GRAVY!!!!MMMMM
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine first 4 ingredients in shallow dish, dredge chops in mixture and set aside.
- 2Combine broth and remaining flour mixture in crock pot.
- 3Pour oil in skillet med-high heat.
- 4Brown chops on both sided and place into cooker, place a small amount of water in skillet and boil to remove bits from bottom and put that in cooker also.
- 5Cover crock pot, cook high for 3-4 hours or low for 6-8.
- 6Serve over rice or potatoes.
- 7Add water to crock pot at half cooking time for extra gravy/ also taste for needed seasonings.
Browse Our Top Pork Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pork Chops and Gravy
Serving Size: 1 (299 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 472.5
- Calories from Fat 230
- Total Fat 25.6 g
- Saturated Fat 7.0 g
- Cholesterol 137.3 mg
- Sodium 634.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 0.3 g
- Protein 44.6 g