Prep 45 mins
Cook 45 mins
Good old fashioned southern cooking. Have to have some ever so often, despite the dieting. All the calories and fat have been removed. Mmm, Mmm, good.
- Fry the bacon first, and then dip the pork chops in flour mixed with pepper and salt.
- Save the leftover flour mix.
- Fry the chops in the hot bacon drippings until brown on both sides.
- Turn down heat, cover, and cook until chops are tender, about 30 minutes.
- Stir the leftover flour into the fat and cook until browned.
- Pour the milk over the chops and simmer until gravy is thickened.
This was so delicious and easy to make. I love the gravy, perfect flavor!
luv this, easy, home cooking. I save the bacon for the next morning addition to breakfast. Thank you.
This was good and much easier than the pork chops and gravey I usualy make, don't eat if dieting :)