Prep 20 mins
Cook 1 min
A savory dinner that goes well with potatoes or rice.
Make and share this Pork Chops and Gravy recipe from Food.com.
- In a large skillet with lid over med-high heat add oil in pan.
- Heat onions through to deep brown and caramelized.
- Add pork chops on top of onions and brown on both sides.
- Once brown, add soup, milk, and onion soup mix to pan, stirring till mostly smooth. (it will smooth out in cooking process).
- It’s ok if the onions burn a bit, this will darken the gravy as it cooks. No additional seasonings are needed as the mix is salty.
- Cover pan and simmer for 35-45 minutes. Do not remove lid during cooking time. The longer it cooks, the darker the gravy gets.
- Serve over rice or by itself. Both are great!