Recipe by Miss Annie
A wonderful dish for family or guests. Serve with a green vegetable and a crunchy salad.
Top Review by Malriah
This was a very easy and yummy week night dinner. I was able to come home from work and have a satisfying supper at a decent hour. I would suggest doubling the dressing because it is VERY good!
- 4 -6 pork loin chops (1-inch thick)
- 1 3⁄4 cups white cream-style corn
- 1⁄2 cup breadcrumbs
- 2 eggs, slightly beaten
- 1⁄2 cup onion, chopped
- salt & pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Season chops with salt and pepper and brown in oil.
- Remove chops to a casserole dish.
- Deglaze pan with a small amount of water and pour around chops.
- Combine remaining ingredients, except paprika.
- Spoon over and around chops.
- Cover and bake at 375 degrees for 40-45 minutes.
- Remove cover, sprinkle with paprika and brown under broiler.