a very nice, easy making, dinner with wonderful flavor. A recipe from my mother.
Make and share this Pork Chops and Apples recipe from Food.com.
- In a large skillet, brown pork chops on both sides in 2 tablespoons margarine and set aside.
- In same skillet, melt remaining margarine, stir in croutons, chopped apples, celery, raisins, pecans, water, sage, salt, and thyme, and mix very well.
- Place crouton mixture into a greased 7x11 inch baking dish, and top with pork chops.
- Spread a thin layer of mustard over each pork chop.
- Cover and bake at 325 degrees for 40 minutes.
- Uncover and bake another 10 minutes.