Recipe by Montana-GemBob
This is a recipe that is good any time of year but especially in the fall when the apples ar coming on. Easy to make and OHH!! so good.
Top Review by cookingofjoy
Very good! I made a couple changes -didn't add the butter and added half an onion to the apples. I also only baked for about 40 min, uncovered the last 5-10 or so. Really nice flavor! Thanks!
- 6 medium pork chops, 1/2 in. thick
- 2 tablespoons cooking oil
- 3 medium unpeeled apples, cored and sliced
- 1⁄4-1⁄2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons butter
Directions See How It's Made
- Brown chops in the cooking oil on both sides.
- Place apple slices in a greased 1 1/2 quart baking dish and sprinkle the brown sugar and cinnamon on top.
- Dot with the butter.
- Arrange chops over the top.
- Cover and bake in a 400 degree oven for 1 hour and 30 minutes.