Recipe by Sugarmagnolia_fl
I'm getting ready to have this recipe that my MIL made tonight. She used to make it regularly when her kids were growing up. I'll rate it after dinner. :)
- 6 pork chops, 3/4 inch thick
- 1 1⁄3 cups cooked rice
- 1 cup orange juice
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can condensed chicken with rice soup
Directions See How It's Made
- Season pork chops with salt and pepper and brown in a heavy skillet.
- Place rice in a 12x7-1/2x2" baking dish.
- Pour orange juice over rice.
- Arrange browned pork chops on rice.
- Pour chicken soup over all.
- Cover; bake at 350F for 45 minutes. Uncover and bake 10 minutes longer.