Prep 10 mins
Cook 55 mins
I'm getting ready to have this recipe that my MIL made tonight. She used to make it regularly when her kids were growing up. I'll rate it after dinner. :)
- 6 pork chops, 3/4 inch thick
- 1 1⁄3 cups cooked rice
- 1 cup orange juice
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can condensed chicken with rice soup
- Season pork chops with salt and pepper and brown in a heavy skillet.
- Place rice in a 12x7-1/2x2" baking dish.
- Pour orange juice over rice.
- Arrange browned pork chops on rice.
- Pour chicken soup over all.
- Cover; bake at 350F for 45 minutes. Uncover and bake 10 minutes longer.