Prep 20 mins
Cook 45 mins
Can't remember where I got this recipe from, but OH MY !!! Tasty
- 3 -4 pork chops
- 1 tablespoon butter or 1 tablespoon margarine
- 1 (6 ounce) can frozen orange juice
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 dash white wine or 1 dash sherry wine or 1 dash water
- 1 pinch ginger (optional)
- In skillet, on medium heat, fry chops in butter till light brown on each side.
- Combine all other ingredients in a bowl.
- Pour over chops.
- Cover and reduce heat to lowest setting.
- Cook 35-45 minutes.
- Serve over rice.
I used orange juice instead of the concentrate...all I had on hand and I think the flavor would have been more intense with the concentrate. Otherwise it was delicious and the chops were tender. Will make again. Thanks for a great recipe.