Recipe by Loretta in Louisiana
This recipe is from the cookbook; "Serving Louisiana". It a comfort southern Sunday dinner. Hope you enjoy!
- 4 lean pork chops, 1 in. thick
- 4 onions, sliced thin
- 4 lemons, sliced thin
- 1⁄4 cup brown sugar, packed
- 1⁄4 cup ketchup
Directions See How It's Made
- Sprinkle both sides of the pork chops with salt.
- Place in a 9x13 baking dish.
- Arrange 1 onion slice and 1 lemon slice on each pork chop.
- Top each with 1 tbl. of brown sugar and 1 tbl. of ketchup.
- Bake covered at 350 degrees for 1 hour; remove the cover. Bake for 30 minutes longer, basting occasionally with pan juices.