Prep 10 mins
Cook 45 mins
This recipe was given to me by my friend Becky. If you are crushed for time, put it together in a crock pot and head out the door knowing that dinner will done when you arrive.
- 4-6 pork chops (use thin pork chops)
- 2 (595.33 g) can cream of chicken soup
- 59.14 ml water
- 3 slice bread
- In casserole dish put 1 can of cream of chicken soup.
- Add ¼ cup of water, crumble 3 slices of bread; Mix liquids and torn bread together.
- Salt and pepper pork chops; place on top of mixture.
- Bake 45 minutes at 375 degrees, covered.