~*Miss Diggy*~'s Note:
The name is long, I'll admit, but please dont let that discourage you from trying this. I made this up when I couldnt find a recipe I needed to use with the ingredients I had on hand.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 large zucchini, sliced 1/4 inch thick
- 3 tomatoes, sliced, and then cut in fourths
- 6 pork chops (1/2 inch thick)
- 1 (14 ounce) bag herb seasoned Pepperidge Farm stuffing (cubed)
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/4-1/3 cup milk
- 1/2-1 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1/2-1 cup parmesan cheese, shredded
- garlic salt
- 1In one saucepan put in all zucchini and saute it until it is tender (about 10 minutes). Make sure you keep turning the zucchini over. Season them with garlic salt.
- 2In another saucepan brown the pork chops seasoned with the pepper and garlic salt (I use alot of garlic salt) on both sides.
- 3Place the chops in a 9x13 baking dish and then put the tomatoes in the saucepan and let them cook a little bit.
- 4In a bowl combine the soup and sour cream and milk. Then once mixed add in the stuffing and coat well.
- 5Lay the zucchini on the pork chops, then the tomatoes, and sprinkle with a little salt.
- 6Then spread the stuffing on the other layers and sprinkle the cheeses on top.
- 7Bake in an oven at 350 for 35-45 minutes, or until chops are fully cooked through.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pork Chop, Zucchini, Tomato and Stuffing Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (496 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 693.6
- Calories from Fat 292
- Total Fat 32.4 g
- Saturated Fat 14.1 g
- Cholesterol 108.7 mg
- Sodium 1658.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 60.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.4 g
- Sugars 8.9 g
- Protein 38.6 g