Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 45 mins
The name is long, I'll admit, but please dont let that discourage you from trying this. I made this up when I couldnt find a recipe I needed to use with the ingredients I had on hand.
- 1 large zucchini, sliced 1/4 inch thick
- 3 tomatoes, sliced, and then cut in fourths
- 6 pork chops (1/2 inch thick)
- 1 (14 ounce) bagherb seasoned Pepperidge Farm stuffing (cubed)
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1⁄4-1⁄3 cup milk
- 1⁄2-1 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1⁄2-1 cup parmesan cheese, shredded
- garlic salt
- In one saucepan put in all zucchini and saute it until it is tender (about 10 minutes). Make sure you keep turning the zucchini over. Season them with garlic salt.
- In another saucepan brown the pork chops seasoned with the pepper and garlic salt (I use alot of garlic salt) on both sides.
- Place the chops in a 9x13 baking dish and then put the tomatoes in the saucepan and let them cook a little bit.
- In a bowl combine the soup and sour cream and milk. Then once mixed add in the stuffing and coat well.
- Lay the zucchini on the pork chops, then the tomatoes, and sprinkle with a little salt.
- Then spread the stuffing on the other layers and sprinkle the cheeses on top.
- Bake in an oven at 350 for 35-45 minutes, or until chops are fully cooked through.