Prep 10 mins
Cook 40 mins
I "invented" this in order to use up a large chop that would otherwise have been used on the grill.
- 1 (8 ounce) boneless center cut pork chops (about)
- 1⁄3 cup Pepperidge Farm stuffing
- 1⁄4 cup margarine
- 2 tablespoons minced celery
- 2 tablespoons minced onions
- salt and pepper
- Melt margarine in small pan.
- Add celery and onion and saute until tender.
- Trim fat from pork chop and cut in half.
- Season cut pieces of chop with salt and pepper.
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Mix margarine, celery and onion mixture into stuffing, adding enough water to make it moist enough to make a generous mound on top of one piece of pork.
- Place other piece of pork on top, and skewer pieces together.
- Turn upright with fat side up and place in baking pan.
- Season with additional salt and pepper if desired.
- Bake 30-40 minutes until pork is cooked and stuffing is brown and crispy on top.