Prep 10 mins
Cook 8 hrs
A simple to make pork chop dish in a crock pot.
Make and share this Pork Chop With Mushroom Sauce recipe from Food.com.
- 6 boneless pork chops (1/2 inch thick)
- 10 3⁄4 ounces fat-free cream of mushroom soup
- 3⁄4 cup white wine
- 4 ounces sliced mushrooms
- 2 tablespoons quick-cooking tapioca
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon beef bouillon
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic, minced
- 3⁄4 teaspoon thyme
- Place pork chops in a slow cooker.
- Combine remaining ingredients and pour over chops.
- Cook on LOW for 8-10 hours or on HIGH for 4 1/2 - 5 hours.
A very easy tasty recipe. I cut it back to 2 chops, used Campbells low sodium Mushroom sauce as the base. Didn't have any tapioca so used a tsp of corn starch and added a pinch of chili flakes. For the wine I used a German Reisling. Excellent recipe . Our dinner was delicious thanks
So delicious, easy and savory! I used a mix of shiitake and white mushrooms; I think next time I will double them. In addition, I couldn't find MInute Tapioca in the pudding aisle, so I just made a cornstarch slurry and thickened it that way. I will make this repeatedly.