1/3 Photos of Pork Chop With Apple and Sage
1 hr 20 mins
Total time is a guesstimate as I've not made this before. If you do before I update, please let me know how long it took you!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oven to 180C/350°F.
- 2Core the apples and score the skins to stop them splitting.
- 3Place them in a baking tray, add the white wine and bake for 45 minutes until the apples are soft and squishy.
- 4Heat the butter, oil and sage leaves in a frying pan. Add the pork cops and cook over a moderate heat for 8 – 10 minutes.
- 5Season with salt and pepper. Turn once, scooping up the cooked sage leaves and place them on top of each chop. Cook the remaining side for 5 minutes until tender.
- 6In the meantime, gently remove the apples from their cooking juices, pour the juices into a pan and boil furiously until the liquid is reduced to around 125 ml.
- 7Place a pork chop on each plate, top with a baked apple and spoon over the juices. Serve with Dijon mustard.
Browse Our Top Pork Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pork Chop With Apple and Sage
Serving Size: 1 (469 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 433.8
- Calories from Fat 237
- Total Fat 26.3 g
- Saturated Fat 9.7 g
- Cholesterol 76.4 mg
- Sodium 80.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 20.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.3 g
- Sugars 14.9 g
- Protein 18.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: