Prep 10 mins
Cook 45 mins
Very tasty way to make a stir fry in a healthy way.
- 2 medium onions
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- butter-flavored cooking spray
- 3 pork chops, cut into small pieces
- 1⁄2 teaspoon table salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1⁄3 cup water
- 28 ounces canned diced tomatoes
- 3 cups cooked white rice
- 3 large zucchini
- 1 teaspoon italian seasoning
- 1 bell pepper
- Saute onions & bell pepper in butter spray for 2 - 3 minutes or until soft. Add pork chops, salt, garlic powder & pepper, and brown on both sides.
- Remove pork chop, onions & peppers from the pan with a slotted spoon. Add water to drippings, bring to a boil. Be sure to get brown bits off pan into drippings.
- Return chops & onions to pan. Add tomatoes and italian seasonings (or basil, thyme & oregeno to taste) and bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat and simmer for 25 - 30 minutes or until meat is tender.
- Stir in sliced zucchini, cover and simmer for an additional 10 - 15 minutes or until veggies are tender.
- Serve over rice.