1/1 Photo of Pork Chop Veggie Bake
1 hr 10 mins
Upper Crusty's Note:
A great, easy recipe that will fill you up! I wanted something different to do with the chops than fry or leave in a crock pot all day. It's a hit here, hope it is at your table, too.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- 2Put stuffing in a bowl and add the HOT water, mix and let sit while you do the rest of the preparations.
- 3Spray a 9x13" baking dish with a non-stick coating.
- 4Place the chops (I use the 1" thick chops from Costco) in the baking dish.
- 5In another bowl, mix the soup (no water) and vegetables (you can use any cream soup, chicken works nicely, too - same with the veggies, I like the California Mix style). Pour this over the chops.
- 6Top with the prepared stuffing.
- 7Cover with tin foil and put in oven for 1 hour.
- 8Serve and wait for tummies to get really full!
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pork Chop Veggie Bake
Serving Size: 1 (440 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 565.8
- Calories from Fat 172
- Total Fat 19.1 g
- Saturated Fat 6.0 g
- Cholesterol 124.3 mg
- Sodium 1260.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 48.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.4 g
- Sugars 4.6 g
- Protein 48.3 g