Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
A great, easy recipe that will fill you up! I wanted something different to do with the chops than fry or leave in a crock pot all day. It's a hit here, hope it is at your table, too.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Put stuffing in a bowl and add the HOT water, mix and let sit while you do the rest of the preparations.
- Spray a 9x13" baking dish with a non-stick coating.
- Place the chops (I use the 1" thick chops from Costco) in the baking dish.
- In another bowl, mix the soup (no water) and vegetables (you can use any cream soup, chicken works nicely, too - same with the veggies, I like the California Mix style). Pour this over the chops.
- Top with the prepared stuffing.
- Cover with tin foil and put in oven for 1 hour.
- Serve and wait for tummies to get really full!
Easy, hearty, weekday fare. Good kid meal. My DH loved it. I thought it was fine, although not spectacular and a little bland. The pork chops themselves could use a little jazzing up with some garlic, onion, seasoning salt, maybe a bit of red pepper. Would make again for family dinner.
Very Easy to make. Everyone in the family loved it.