1 hr 15 mins
I love one dish meals....this is just another example of one of them.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In large skillet, saute the onion in oil until tender.
- 2Remove the onion with a slotted spoon and set aside, leaving the drippings in the pan.
- 3Combine flour, salt and pepper and coat the pork chopes.
- 4Brown pork chops on both sides in the drippings from the onions.
- 5Add potatoes, carrot, tomato and cooked onion and slowly bring to a boil.
- 6Reduce heat, cover and simmer for 1 1/2 hours, adding the peas during the last 15 minutes of cooking.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pork Chop Supper
Serving Size: 1 (585 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 543.1
- Calories from Fat 224
- Total Fat 24.9 g
- Saturated Fat 6.3 g
- Cholesterol 75.0 mg
- Sodium 806.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 50.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.9 g
- Sugars 8.1 g
- Protein 30.0 g